MassKara Festival 2018 is just about to start in a few days, and for the first timers, it’s a tough job to sort it out everything before going to the Bacolod City.
But don’t worry!!
Because, we have covered all the things below in the MassKara Festival Guide, where all your concerns have a solution.
So, let get started.
MassKara Festival Guide:
If you are going to a Bacolod City for the MassKara Festival, then these are the tips you must have to keep in mind.
However, if you add more sugar, it will get sweeter. So these figures are just an estimated average.
Tips for First-Timers:
- Lacson Street is the centre of the hub for the MassKara Festival and you have to walk a lot during the festival. So, you must have to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Just forget the heels in this festival. I know it’s a tough job for the ladies, but you should have to compromise on it.
- Weather is unpredictable. So keep your umbrella all the time.
- Other than that, keep some plastic bags in your pockets, so that in case of rain you can save your passports or other documents.
- Air BnB is the best option for you to avail for the complete information on all the hotels during the festival.
- Don’t forget to try the mouth-watering Bacolod Foods.
- It’s ideal for you to have a bag with yourself so that you can put all the stuff there.
- People are friendly, so there is no point of any uneasiness regarding locals of the Bacolod.
- You can also get wet by the points of the Masks while walking there. So, keep that in mind also because it’s a part and parcel of the game.
- After reaching the Philippines, you can easily get to Bacolod City by air.
- Lastly, never forget to take the camera with you, because there is plenty of stuff for you to reserve in your pics.
What to expect at the MassKara Festival?
Well, there is plenty to offer for all the people to enjoy the “happiest festival on earth”. So, here are some of the things you will get in the MassKaraFestival 2017.
If you love the cultural heritages and traditional costumes of the different places, then without any doubt, this is the best place to go for you. During the MassKara Festival, you will get the complete exposure of the entire region.
The friendly behaviour of local people will also bring a lot of satisfaction for you. So, there should be no concerns for you regarding the behaviour of the locals.
The celebrations of the Bacolod MassKara Festival are just out of this world. So, again, it’s a driving force for you to visit this festival.
Well, the most exciting event of all is the MassKara Dance Competition, and that is something you would never want to miss this fantastic event.
Honestly, It’s just a tip of an iceberg.
You can’t imagine the fun of Masskara Festival by sitting at home. Other than that, it’s also a steep hike for me to explain all the excitement in forms of words.
Places you should Visit in Bacolod during the Festival:
- Negros Museum.
- Pope John Paul II Tower.
- HOME OF THE VINTAGE GLASS.
- San Sebastian Cathedral.
- Mambukal Resort.
- Panaad Stadium.
- Capitol Lagoon Park.
- New Government Center.
- Robinson’s Place.
So, I hope this MassKara Festival Guide is enough for you to clear all you to concerns regarding the MassKara Festival 2018.